- teenagers are extremely self centered, including myself. this translates to the fact that i probably think that people think about me more than they actually do. i should be able to do whatever i want and i shouldn’t care of how people will perceive me because they probably don’t care (this is huge for me because i’ve made myself extremely isolated and sheltered because i am extremely terrified of judgement and rejection)
- there is more to life outside of Los Angeles. The world is so big and full of curiosity and wonder! I’m trying to accept the fact that I’m developing into an adult but I must must must keep a child-like sense of wonder and curiosity when it comes to what the world has to offer me
- i’m reading again!!! two books in a week!!! bless!!!
- i used to hate my body due to teenage angst and self hatred but now i’m realizing that it is what carries my being and my thoughts and feelings, what makes me human, and i should be able to take care of it. this is probably the most major life change i want to make considering the fact that i have tried to hurt and destroy this body so much in the past but now i’m realizing it’s time to accept it and appreciate all it does for me. hands, do you know how much they do for you on a daily basis? feet, they walk so much and take me so many places. i’m going to take care of myself!! we all should. and take care of each other. (i think this life change is also an excuse to splurge on body and bath products that smell really good)
- i’m writing again and it feels so incredibly nice to document your feelings, thoughts, and experiences. somehow makes the path to problem solving a lot more obvious and centered once it’s all on paper